Hi, I have terrible aching pain in hip joint. I am taking ibuprofen but with little or no improvement. It is recommended to start some mild exercises, but it is extremely painful for me. What should I do?

Hi, I reached solution for hip pain during talk to orthopedic specialist, who said that the safest drug for pain relief is acetaminophen, though it won't do much for swelling. Ice putted on a painful place can provide effective anti-inflammatory work. I found out that the most effective way to keep inflamed joint under control is by stretching, what enables to flex pain away. Maybe yoga and pilates will work for you too. They provide strength and flexibility exercise, which lead to decrease in pain occurrence. Yoga and pilates are nonimpact techniques to add tone and strength to muscles, what reduces possibilities for injury.