I use Neutrogena soap on my face, and have no acne problems

I use Head & Shoulders Classic because of dandruff, and it helps a lot. I add Tea Tree Anti Bump Lotion to it. But I used to get bumps all over my head when I got a regular(short). So I decided to grow my hair way out, I got less bumps. So I cut it again, and now I keep it wave length, not really short

Now most of my bumps is in the back of my head towards the bottom, I get it tapered when cut(shorter at bottom of the back). They come out once my hair start growing again

It sounds to me like you are suffering from some sort of scalp acne (obviously) . Did you know that Neutrogena also makes an acne soap for your scalp? I think that might be worth a look if you haven't done that yet. Did you know about it?

DSH Shampoo - containg pyretheone zinc 12% (sp?). It's a stronger verson of a dandruff shampoo. Use as directed. I use this at least once a month to control my "scalp acne".

I hadn't considered that. Can you tell me where you can pick up DSH Shampoo? I don't know where I could find it. Thanks :)

DHS Shampoo... go to the pharmacy counter and ask for it (or they may have a similar product). No prescription needed, but the last time I purchased a bottle I had to go to the pharmacy window. Dunno why. I think they just keep certain products behind the counter. Who knows what their reason is.