Hello! I have extra facial fat. Some people say it is only possible to get rid of it by a surgery but I would rather try something natural. Are there any exercises one can do to get rid of this extra fat on a face? Would cardio work?

Hi! I agree with you about the plastic surgery, I don’t think it is necessary, plus it is for those who have money to through away. Besides, I wouldn’t feel so satisfied knowing it wasn’t me who contributed to my own look but it was a knife. Anyway, in order to get rid of facial fat, you need to lose fat on other places as well. AT least, how it works for me. Whenever I lose weight, I lose it everywhere, my face, breasts, butt, legs, etc

Calcium and Potassium, if obtained naturally (as opposed to inogranic pills which are not absorbed by the body) causes the body to distribute fat evenly. When you diet qand exercise, for one week, each day drink about 8 12 ounce glasses of water--it flusshes out fat in the face.

I'm 27 and it seems that I've grown a double chin. I am not overweight at all. I just seem to have excess skin under my chin. My father has it as well but he's 58. Extra skin on the neck runs in my family even in the skinniest members. But the chin thing bothers me alot. I am a firm believer in the natural aging process but I'm young and don't want this to be a bigger problem later on.

I also have that and have accepted it. I didn't know that it can be minimized without plastic surgery.

It's the unfortunate thing about having facial fat is that you cannot single out a spot on your body to lose weight and then exercise it until the fat goes away. You have to lose fat all over your body and it will go away as your body sees fit so cosmetic surgery is the only option beyond exercising so much that your body fat percentage is at an extremely low level. In this case, I'd say that plastic surgery is a better option. How is everyone else dealing with this?