Hi, I am 15 years old guy. I am really depressed because my parents are going to divorce. I knew that they are having difficulties but I couldn't possibly know that things are this bad. Does anyone have this kind of experience? Can you tell me something that will ease my pain? Sorry to bother you with my problems.

Hello there. First of all, know that you are not alone. There are many more teenagers who have the same problem you do. This is surely not your fault. I know that all of this won't help you out but that is how the things stand. Talk with your parents and you will see that they love you the same as before. Nothing between you and your parents don't have to change. Maybe you won't believe me but I know how you feel. My parents are divorced too.

Celebrity
Plain and simple divorce sucks for kids. The most important thing I can tell you is what Rochelle already said... It is NOT your fault and there was nothing you could have done differently to have saved their marriage. I know this sounds trite but try and take things as they come and it will be easier to deal with going forward. Don't be afraid to let your parents know how you feel and hopefully they will put your best interests first. Let them know that it is not fair for them to speak badly about the other in your presence as that will just cause you more pain. Good luck!