Im scared, i have an abortion at april 29, after that i start my birth control pills, now im at the end of my second pakage of pills after my abortion, the last weekend i have sex with my boyfriend and he finish on my, i dont know if my pills are protecing me... because i read some articles from abortion and said that the firts months after abortion the birth control are noy protecting me... im scared a dont want be pregnat again, not so long a have an abortion and a dont want other in so short time.. im so scared if some body can help me.. please :cry:

It is reccommended to use condoms when beginning birth control pills for around the first week to make sure there is time for the pills to become effective. Since you have been taking them for two months I think they should be doing their job now. Abortion doesn't affect the birth control protection.