I had an abortion at Planned Parent Hood on Oct. 20. I was pregnant with twins and had the procedure done awake. I asked the nurse if they removed both fetus's she said the Doc was checking the tissue. She came back in and told me yes the got both. A little after 2 wks I came home from work and felt like I was going to pass a blood clot so I went to the bathroom, when I got up there was a baby in the toliet. I went to emergency with the baby and they had a ultrasound done and said there was nothing left but they could not see my left ovary. I still have not stopped bleeding and i have gone to emergency 2 times now cause of sever bleeding and large clots neither hospital I went to can see my left ovary when doing the ulta sound. wont go back to planned parent hood cause they messed up the first time. Dont know what else to do and want to know if any one else has had the same problem. I have 3 kids and this was my first abortion. I'm jus sick of bleeding sometimes its a constant flow of blood and i wont leave the bathroom for like a 1/2 hr.

I work in an abortion clinic and do not reccomend PP for abortion services, clinics the one I work in do care better and put you to sleep.

How active are you? After you have an abortion, you NEED to rest and basically stay reclining for a few days, this stops bleeding quickly.

You should not pick your children up, or do much heavy lifting at all for one week, but that is easier said than done.

Birth control pills stop bleeding associated with abortion, did they give you any to take?

You should not go to planned parenthood, I would reccomend calling another abortion clinic in your area and asking them if they can do a "FOLLOW UP visit". Tell them your situation and explain that you do not trust PP, they should be able to see you and help!

Your work schedule could be why you bleed.

I would say to find another clinic and ask for help.

You may have NEVER had a left ovary, some women only have 1. An abortion would not remove an ovary.

I recently(and currently) am having the same problem. I went to planned parenthood and had a surgical abortion done on Jan.28. I continued to bleed for

I had an abortion from planned parent hood about a two bmonths ago. I was bleeding for about two weeks after I went to the doctor and they said everything was fine and prescribed me birth control pills I took them but ever since the abortion I have been bleeding. There might have a been a couple days since then when I have not bled at all but just about a week ago i started to bleed very heavily and there has been very large blood clots coming out. I have been bleeding like this for about 5 days now and the bleeding still has not went down any. My doctor put me on different birth control pills but they have not improved my sisuation.

Quote:

Birth control pills also prevent people from murdering babies. That is sick that you would take birth control after having an abortion!

How is that sick? To not want to get pregnant again? You need to educate yourself before you make completely ignorant comments to people that had to face that type of decision. I had to have an abortion because I had a tubal pregnancy, and to carry to term would have been fatal to the both of us. Does that mean I'm going to burn in hell (as if one existed)? Being regular with birth control is a completely resposible decision. I really hope you come back to read this, and understand just

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use