I decide to undergo abortion. I feel so scared but I believe that this is only solution for my situation. Any word of comfort would be great!

Having an abortion does not solve problems. I dot know if you feel pressure, scared, confused but whatever…it is a permanent decision and it will affect you for the rest of your life. Take one more day to reconsider.

i agree with stelling. Abortion is not just an easy fix and as a nurse i can tell you how many problems your faced with following the procedure. I am pro choice, i believe we all should have the right to make our own descions, but i personally would never get an abortion because it might get rid of one "problem" but it only causes a lifetime of many more emotional and physical problems. My suggestion is to research the side effects and see if it is truely worth it because if you want children in the future, your even putting that at risk by having this procedure.

I have been in your shoes before and faced with the same question, but my life with a child is far easier than a life knowing i denied her life.

In addition, to avoid being in this situation again, use protection and be responsible.

Hey...im in the same situation, I know I feel horrible and am scared but I just got laid off and have a lot of other plans before the time for me to have a child comes. I have a serious bf who I'm completely in love with but we're both just not ready for a child, although i do want and love children - its just not the tight time for us...we havent even got our own lives figured out...
What I did was I looked up "fetus" and saw how big it was at certain stages...then I acknowledged it as human and basically I have been asking him for forgiveness and asking his spirit to come back for our next child (we're very spiritual and my bf actually doesnt believe it's human until its born with spirit - i do think its human and living and i just pray he forgives me for what im doing - and i believe that that same spirit can and will come back to us next time) Goodluck with everything, just keep strong, MAKE SURE IT'S YOUR DECISION and you're not just doing it for someone else, its your body so do whats best for you and know that everything will be okay. Sending you my angels to look over you while you're going through this transition.

Hi venson, I am also going to have this procedure this week. I made the mistake of telling my sister and she is starting to call and harrass me to the point where i had to threaten her, my fiance doesn't know i told her, he said that if i had the baby (which i didn't want to) we would not be together ( he already has 2 kids from 2 previous marriages) So I'm at the point right now where i think he's just being nice to me now cause he's afraid i'll get mad and have the baby and make him pay (which isn't the case) my sister is acting psychotic, so i feel totally alone. I never thought i could have kids this was a shock, I"ve been called selfish, insane, well, I think now that maybe this was meant to happen to show me everyone's true colors and decide whether i want to be around people like that. You do what you think is best, and no it won't solve problems but those who oppose and are judgemental should go elsewhere

Mommy2be8 You dont sound very pro choice to me!!

I understand the pain and sadness of the situation you are in. I was there 23 years ago. I had an abortion to prove to the father of my baby that I did not trap him. There are consequences. I tried for 15 years to get pregnant again, but the damage from the abortion left me infertile. I would do anything in the world to have the opportunity to change my decision, but i don't.

All I am asking is that you really think about your situation. Have you considered adoption?

I know this decision is yours to make, and it is your body, but please consider all of your options.

I'll keep you in my heart and prayers. You are not alone:)

do not have an abortion. i had one 2 weeks ago and it was the worst decision of my life. i cry every day. i regret it every minute of my life. do not do it. you can do it, you can be a mother. where theres a will..theres a way. i found that out too late. please, reconsider.

Ladies, please do not allow anyone to influence your decision about having an abortion. You are the only person who knows whether or not its the right decision and every woman's body will react differently to the procedure. I am 29 years and i had my first abortion 3 months ago and the second one just a couple days ago. I had no choice but to do the procedure or have children with birth defects. The first time i got pregnant i was not on birth control and got the first varicella vaccination and then went on birth control and the birth control failed and got pregnant 3 months later a couple weeks before getting the second varicella vaccine. The first time i did the surgical method and the actual procedure lasted for no more than 5 minutes. The cramps afterwards lasted for a couple hours but with some Tylenol with codeine will take care of it. The second time i did the pill and after taking the misopristol i began to feel contractions and i took some Tylenol with codeine immediately and i went to sleep. I woke up about 2 hrs later and started bleeding with mild cramps..nothing where i had to take any more pain medication.

I wish I could do something to talk one person out of having an abortion, because I had one in 2007, and no matter how hard I try to just forget about it I can't. I felt like you and thought it was my only option given my current situation. I was adopted and i don't know why I couldn't give the baby a shot at life like my mother did for me. You see I have a 7yr old and she was taken from me by her father at 2 1/2 and the pain of someone else raising my daughter affects me in all aspects of my life. So it seemed to me at the time the only choice abortion. I feared history would repeat itself and the baby would be taken from me too.

Either way its going ro be painful, so you have to be strong and realize an abortion is permant. I am pro choice but I hope people will choose life. I'm not calling you murderer I wanted to have an abortion because I slept in my carsometimes and didn't have a support system, and no money.

I wish I thought more of the individual life inside of me and was in a better position to bring children in the world.

I strongly believe if a woman surrounds her self with positive people and her basic needs food shelter money are being met she would not choose an abortion. I want to say that if you do have one than be prepared to feel a hole in yourself, You'll feel releived at first and then you'll won't be quite the same you'll look at things differently.

Maybe just maybe you can find a place where you will feel supported and loved enough to carry your baby to term.

I grieve for the loss of a life, but now I work twice as hard to make my own life better so that if I ever get pregnant again accidental or planned i'll be ready.