hi:) well ive gone through all the signs of puberty except actual penis growth. i have hair on my upper lip and armpits. i have pubic hairs. i have frequent erections, masterbate daily and i can ejaculate just fine. my penis is about 2 inches normally and 4 inches when erect. i never talk about this with anyone at all except for my best friend. he knows i masterbate and i know he does. were pretty open about all that and the only thing he doesnt know about me is the size of my penis. i want to know if it just simply hasnt happened yet or if its a medical condition, or if it will ever grow at all. everything i hear about now is sex. and here i am with my yet-to-grow penis:( another thing is this girl. i have really stron fellings for her, we used to text eachother everyday until she lost her cell about 3 months ago. i think she liked me back then but idk anymore. she always called me a huge impact in her life, and different from all other guys. i asked her out a couple months ago but she said she wasnt ready for a relationship with anyone, since shes religious and also since shes been hurt by so many guys in the past and is afraid of getting hurt again. but i would never hurt her. we only talk like once every 2 weeks on facebook and we never have deep conversations like when we used to text. i seriously think im in love with her. everything about her is just so sweet and amazing to me. i dont know what to do about her or my penis growth:( someone help me anything helps:((

Hey Colt, 
Well firstly regarding your Penis growth : Puberty takes its time. Everyone matures at a different pace. You've already experienced pubic hairs so the size of your penis will start to grow soon. You may not notice it at first because you see your Penis every day. But it IS growing. You may not mature as fast as your best friend, but as I said, everyone matures at a different pace.

Now regarding your crush situation, Take it slowly! Take some time to know her. Get into her comfort zone. She'll open up to you. Try to understand whatever she says. Be a good listener. And don't forget take it slowly. She will feel rushed and wouldn't like it if you took it fast. After you both come to a stage where you KNOW you like each other & trust each other, admit your feelings for her. It should take a turn for the better. 

~Good luck Colt

thanks that really helps:) its just that im turning 15 in 2 weeks so im kinda worried. and ive had pubes since i was 11 or 12 and ive seen no signs of growth:(

Don't worry! You're going to be 15. And I'm sure that's when all the puberty will kick in. Just be patient and don't worry. Whatever it is, Puberty WILL happen.

I hope so. Oh and one more question, if it ever does grow or already started to, how long will it take to grow, about how long would it take me to notice that it's growing?

The truth is no one can really answer this only time can. Sounds like youre still pretty young and it could keep growing until your late teens or so or not. Theres lot of guys with a four incher. The only method that really works to make it longer is surgery. Just have to wait and see.

I wa also wondering, does the fact that I masterbate already have anything to do with the growth delay? And idk if this helps buy I'm a little on the short side, Im 5,2

If masturbation had anything to do with it we would all be in trouble. Just keep doing what youre doing. Your body will do what it wants on its on and you cant change it. I know the waiting is difficult but theres nothing else to do. Measure from time to time and keep a record of it.

Look at the bright side you are in the normal range. Anything from here is icing on the cake.

colt i no wut ur feeling im short to but smaller than u about 4.4 maby and how long have u been with this girl like school wise

I am 16 17 in 6 months and I am really worried because I have had all other signs of puberty like armpit hair, some facial hair, pubic hair, growth spurt, deep voice, broader shoulders etc but no penis growth I can even see the head and all my friends are talking about it and I am worried because mine still hasn’t even grown please help

Btw I am also 6ft 1inch tall and masterbate regularly but I don’t know if that has any effect on it