i have not been eating anything out of the ordinary and my schedule has stayed largely the same, but i've been seeing oil droplets floating in the toilet when i have gone to urinate and defecate within the past three days.

on the first day, the oil droplets were a bright deep yellow that showed up brightly on toilet paper.
on the second day, they were a deep golden color.
today, they are a dark moss green.

i have no idea what the problem may be. i have had no other physical changes other than my very first breakout ever in 25 years of living, which i am still dealing with.

I had the same problem, and also developed a slight rash. my research suggests an allery to wheat and gluten, namely celiacs disease, just went to the doctor to get tested for it.

I am so greatly for this post and the MD who answered it! I had two stools like this and was looking it up and found all sorts of awful causes. When the MD mentioned olestra and it's malabsorption causing this I was relieved! I had a whole can of fat free Pringles which contained olestra!! I seriously almost convinced myself it was liver related.

I don't always c**p oil, but when I do, I c**p Pensoil