I masturbated a few times but 1 day I did it n I bleeded for 5 days in which I normally c my period for that amount of days I wanna know if I broke my hymen?

Yes u did, having sex with objects , fingers, or penis can scar or brake hymen. Not having sex for a long period of time the vagina tighten then the hymen can "POSSIBLE" regenerate itself, there are pregnant women whose hymen break @ giving child birth, and they did have sex to get pregnant right? so hymen can regenerate itself if ur not not sexually active for 9 months or years. and yeah breaking ur hymen means u lost ur virginity.  just chill!!

am not sure if bleeding for "5 days" after all that is normal.

Breaking your hymen does not mean you lost your virginity. It means breaking your hymen. Virginity is lost when a person has intercourse for the first time. Which means another person is involved.