I can't buy condoms and I have a few questions.... Can I use modeling clay(van aken pigmented oil based modeling clay ) As an anal dildo And also could I use plastic bags (grocery bags) as condoms replacement I want to use a hot dog but idk Also how do I make my own dildo... I can't order or buy anything off Internet or at walmart

To answer your question, yes, others have used things like plastic bags in a pinch, when they wanted to complete intercourse, but didn't have a condom.  However, there are several risks, as plastic sacks are not guarenteed to be leak proof... and they are NOT made of strong laytex.  In short, they are NOT designed for the purpose.

Speaking of being designed for the purpose, if you really DO decide to explore an anal dildo or butt plug, you will quickly discover that the manufactured silicone or jelly plug with a flared base (so that it CAN NOT slip inside by accident) cannot be beat.  There are objects specifically designed to stimulate the prostate as safely as possible, that are far superior to anything that you can fashion at home.

In the old days, a cucumber, or a carot was used...but they both can break off...and they could slip inside, wedging and requiring a trip to the ER.

In the old days, teens would attempt to use a produce bag (thinner than laytex) as a masterbation condom of sorts, and while it might have worked, it would certainly "scoot" and if poorly positioned, tear easily.

lol, it happened to me. a cucumber broke off and i was so scared. but luckily it came out next time i went to the toilet. :) lesson was be careful what u put back there and never even think of trying it with a glass bottle.