Hi, I am 37 years old mother of two children, work over time and, when I lose control over duties that I have to achieve every day, I become very angry. Sometimes, my anger just blouse up and I yell at my children, or anyone else around. Whom should I consalt?

Hi, you can try to learn techniques of tranquilizing and management of anger. There are special psychological therapies designed to teach you to count to 10 in these critical moments and think twice about exploding. You have to change your attitude toward reacting to problems. There are many drugs used as tranquilizers like benzodiazepines (Flurazepam, Lorazepam...) They can be helpful for the first time, but it’s not a long-lasting solution. Resistance is developed toward action of these drugs, if you take them for long time, you will just have to incease dose, because you will be accustomed to lower doses.