^ this is middlebrotherr by the way i forgot to sing in haha :)

Wow I have never heard it from somebody else before you explained my anxiety and eating problems perfectly.... is there anything that can help with it? strategies preferably :-)

I am currently going through everything you have said, and it started when I entered my first relationship. Can I ask where you're at now with your anxiety? Have you found something that helped you? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

I know this has been over a year ago, but I have the same exact syptoms as you to a tee. Did you ever find out what was wrong? Does it still happen to you?

Yes, I had a panic attack last night and I felt that I was gonna be sick. The next day I felt exhausted and like I'd be sick to my stomach if I was to eat anything, it's completely normal :)

I have anxiety and its thru the roof at the moment can't eat feel so sick upper and lower stomach pains just drinking tea and toast but lost weight which I know I would but still adding to my anxiety

I hate when I go into what I call my frantic moods with my anxiety, I can't eat or if I try everything tastes disgusting and I'm nauseated. Then I won't sleep it's like my body goes into survival mood and keeps me alert and won't let me calm down

I hate this. I have an appointment today. I haven't received a diagnosis, but I had my first panic attack about 2 yrs ago. I've been having small panic attacks since then. I'm triggered when I'm stressed and I freak out about things when they aren't done right if that makes sense. Well in the past months I started a relationship with this woman. I am bi and much more into women than men. She was my first real relationship. The excitement and nervousness of being fully out with her was scary. It triggered me. My anxiety has manifested into not eating. And I hate it because no matter how hungry I am I can't eat past breakfast. And I have to FORCE myself to eat breakfast. We've since broken up and it persists. Idk what to do but I hate it. I usually only eat breakfast and MIGHT snack on candy. I can't even eat the sweets that I like cookies. I'm really short tempered and I just hate it.

Not sure you will read this but I have suffered periods of such anxiety since I was 9 years old where I am physically sick and can't eat at all. This, like you say, perpetuates the problem as I then get terrified of never being able to eat again. It is the most terrifying and scary thing when it happens. I am on 40mg of Prozac a day and have been of and on for years but feel it's now not helping. Everyday is a struggle. I also have 3 children but don't work at the mo. Have a very understanding husband who supports us all. My mum has ALS/mnd at only 65 and this has triggered my latest episode. She has always been my 'rock' but I feel I can't put any of this on her now she is coping being terminally ill. Any advice on how to cope/medication to try would be greatly received

Amen to that!

Hi, I'm suffering horribly at the moment with panic attacks and anxiety. I can barely stomach anything, the thought and texture of food just makes me want to throw up. There's been many times when my anxiety has made me physically sick, however that's usually when I get extremely worked up with an anxiety attack. I am 18 years old (female) and am really underweight, I'm panicking constantly that I'm going to be rushed into hospital because of this and me now struggling to eat is making me panic even more. I am managing to eat some things, I take calorie drinks too, which have around 300+ calories in each drink. I'm also keeping hydrated with water during the day too; but any solid foods are too difficult for me to stomach currently. What can I do to help ease me into eating properly again? Will I be rushed into hospital even though I'm still getting some nutrients and calories inside of me? I'm at rock bottom right now and I really am begging for help and advice, thank you if anyone can help suggest anything to me.
-Chloe

What a load of rubish dont bring religious rantings in to it

I have had a sinus infection since December, and my appetite is horrible i am hungry but can't eat anything but soft food. and my panic attacks are getting worse sometimes i feel like i can't breath so i breath in a way that i almost pass out and this scares me. pleas help