Hi, I would like to change my eating habits, but need some good recipes to do so. A friend of mine advised me to try Atkins recipes, because they balanced ingredients important for maintaining good health and keep your weight in normal range. Do they consist of some special, tasteless sorts of food?

Hi, I use Atkins recipes for two years and I must confess I feel much better, and have less health problems. Atkins recipes propose you to use ordinary ingredients for preparing delicious meals. You can even choose from many different national cuisines like Asian, American, French, Mediterranean, Indian, Korean, Mexican and so on. Or you can choose by ingredients you are about to use like chicken, vegetarian, fish, bean and grain, fruit recipes and so on. All recipes are based on principles of low calorie intake, no added sugar and trans fats, rich in fibers and providing sufficient intake of proteins and essential minerals and vitamins.