Hi I'm 13 and I masturbate. I have tried several ways like watching porn, humping a pillow, electric toothbrush, sharpie pens, mobile phones but I wanted to know if there were any other ways that were more pleasing?! Thanks xx

Try to find ur gspot, much better than clit orgasms ahhhhhhhhhhhh.  and try putting something up ur ass, that should make the orgasms more intense

and private message me:)

I had never thought of the mobile phone or the electric toothbrush for girls. But it sure does make sense.As a male I have found that my girl friend (ex) has always preferred me going down on her as she liked the tongue on her clitoris.

'm 13 and yes it does feel amazing. You should record yourself while doing itt so that the next time you're turned on you can watch yourself cum while you masturbate. And I want a dildo to. But when you're done using the toothbrush as a vibrator use it as a dildo really fast. Rub your clit at the same time. It'll make you squint. Are you flexible? If you are , lay on your back, put your feet behind your neck and masturbate. I'll tell you a secret, since I'm flexible I'm able to kick my own clit. It's weird but I liked it. It all started when I was in the shower brushing my teeth and I just all of a sudden got turned on. So I did my thing and then used the shower head as a vibrator and I started moaning and my boyfriend came in and started licking my p***y. He scared me because we've neverbeen naked before together.But now we f**k all the time it feels SO GOOOOOODDDD

omfg you so lucky i wish i had a brother and one who would do that