Hello, my friends. My sister has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. It seems that her luteal phase causes pseudoexarcerbations. I would like to know how it is possible to prevent this. I would really appreciate if someone could give me some more info about this. Thanks in advance. Your help will mean a lot.

Hi, there. I know what you mean. Luteal phase is an important part of one’s menstrual cycle. It is shown that within some women with MS there are pseudoexarcebations. You can avoid many provoke factors, but you cannot do with this. I really don’t know what to tell you. Let her talk to her neurologist or gynecologist. They must know how to help her. I hope she’ll manage it. Bye!

Hi, guys. I have also heard about this problem. My close friend has MS and she also had luteal phase-associated MS pseudoexarcerbations. I think that the elevation of body temperature plays here a key role. There are some studies that show that taking aspirin can prevent these pseudoexarcerbations. I mean, it makes sense. Your friend should consult her doctor about this. I hope this will help. Please, let me know if you find out something new. Good luck!

Good evening, everyone. Luteal phase of the cycle can give problems to women with MS. These women can feel some serious fatigue in this period. This can be trigger for their pseudoexarcerbations. I think that aspirin may help. Nevertheless, let your friend consult a doctor first. He should tell her what to do. I hope this advice will really help. Please, let me know the outcome. Bye!