Hi, I did some research into ESTRADERM TTs 25's.....being discontinued,.. .as I have been on it for 20 years and wondered "how the hell Am I going to manage without it..."well seemingly the reason for stopping it is.... new packaging, and the patch is only HALF the size of a postage stamp, its called Estradot and made by Novartis...I started it 2 weeks ago.....so will monitor it and let you all know how it goe's...hope this is some help.....Margaret

Thanks Margaret On my way tomorrow to see if i can get it from my doctor. :) Ann

Margaret, I just contacted Novartis about the Estradot by Novartis to find out if it is the same formula as the original Estraderm patch I was on for 25 years. I was transferred to the medical department and had to leave another message for a return call. Hope this is the answer we have all been looking for. If so, the info needs to be put out there for others. Will post a note when I confirm. Thanks for your input.
Donna C.

You're welcome! I hope enough people call to make a difference. The generic patches don't work for me at all! :)

I made a couple of calls to Novaritis and finally got through to someone. Long story short, she informed me that if enough women emailed and mailed a 'snail mail' letter, the "big brass" would pay attention. So, I got the email address and mailing address for anyone who would like to contact these people and tell them your story & how much you would like them to start selling the Estraderm patch again.

Email: CUSTOMER.RELATIONNOVARITIS.COM

Mailing address: CUSTOMER RELATIONS DEPT. 385 BOUCHARD BLVD. DORVAL, QC H9S-1A9 CANADA

I wrote this somewhere else on here, but I just saw your comment. I got through to Novaritis on the phone and the woman informed me that if enough women emailed and mailed their story and to ask them to start making the Estraderm patch again that the 'Big Brass" would pay attention.

The mailing address is:
Customer Relations Dept.
385 Bouchard Blvd.
Dorval, QC
Canada

Thank you will send email today.

Do you know if the estradot formula as the estraderm patch?

Ann x

This should have said

Do you know if the estradot is the same formula as the estraderm patch?

Ann x

The estradot is a generic form of estraderm. For me and many others it does not work. That is why I've been hounding Novaritis to bring back the estraderm patch. I don't care what they charge, it was the only thing that made my flashes barely noticeable.

Hi Margaret
How's things going with the Estradot?? I was also on Estraderm TTs 50 for 10 years Finding life hard without it.
Wondering if i should try the estradot i'm on estrderm mx 50 at the moment but having problems.

Ann x

Hi Ann, did not do well with Estradot, only was on it for 2 weeks and had to stop.....I took a swelling under my armpits...breasts got very hard and heavy....headaches/migraines...they did not agree with me...at present I am not on any HRT....I was on Estraderm for 21 years..until I could not get it anymore...cannot find a substitute....I am 72 years, and trying to live without it....Google "MAGGIE TUTTLE."...she has gave me a lot of guidance, and is helping me through this... you can even contact her by phone.....Margaret

Hi
Margaret
Sorry to hear things did not work out with the Estradot. I'm the same been on Estraderm TTS for 10 years and cannot find anything that works. The best so far is Estraderm MX i was told it was the same as Estraderm TTs but it's ok for a couple of months then i start again with the flushes, moods and lots of other problems. It's so frustrating, no problems at all on Estraderm TTs felt great never gave it a thought just got on with life. Will try Maggie Tuttle. Thanks again. If i hear anything will be in-touch. Take care Ann

I too can not live without the estraderm patch. I have tried everything!I call Novartis 3x a week and keep telling them to bring it back.

I have phoned them as well. I was told by the 'receptionist' that the bosses will not pay attention to phone messages. She informed me that as many people as possible need to write a letter and email them as often as possible to get through to them. Tell them your story and ask them to reinstate the estraderm patch. From what I understand, when the generic version came out, they stopped making the estraderm patch as the pharmacists were pushing patients to buy the generic and the brand name was expensive to make and Novaritis felt no one would pay the price they wanted... The address to write Novaritis is: Customer Relations Dept. 385 Bouchard Blvd Dorval, QC H9S 1A9 The email address is: cutomer.relationnovaritis.com Come on ladies....lets get this campaign to bring the estraderm patch back going! :)

I just requested my doctor put me back on the Estraderm. My insurance changed and they would not cover the brand name prescription of Estraderm. I had used these patches for over 25 years. They are great when used correctly. Get into a routine and change the patches on schedule. I have also had shots and tried other brands of the patches, Climara and Estrodial they did not work as well and had side effects. I am now paying for these patches without the help of insurance because they are hands down better than any other brand. I had a full Hysterectomy when I was very young so if you still have all your parts they may work differently for you.