I have been using Estraderm 25 Matrix patches for a few years, and they are fine. Anything else gave me serious migraine with aura. I am post menopause and have the patches plus Progesterone tablets (as I did not have a hysterectomy). In my experience, Estraderm are great and because they are matrix they give steady delivery of oestrogen. The reservoir patches are hopeless for me because they do not give a steady delivery.

Can anyone please tell me if Estraderm is still available anywhere....
My druggist said its not available.

Hi, I started on Estraderm patches 21 years ago at age 47. I am now 68 years old and would still use them if I could get them. I had no problems at all and they greatly relieved the menopause symptoms. I have changed to another brand but I don't find it as effective but I can no longer get Estraderm from my GP.

I have also used estraderm patches for 26 years but went off them for the last 2 months and have had at least 8-10 flushes a day and sweating so guess what stRt on them again tonight, thanks for your input

Hi. I just started patch 5 days ok but my flushes so far are really bad. Did yours stop straight away or did it take awhile ?

who can i tell my story to i was on estraderm for 15 years a nd now im very ill and dying who do i tell what was in that patch that made it so addictive and the only one that worked i have tried all the others and now im dying i want to live

I am now 73 years of age and have had Estraderm-mx-50 patch twice a week since I had my ovaries removed about 15 years ago, but yesterday my GP suggested that I stop using them for a month's trial but I'm not happy with this suggestion and a bit confused now as to what I should do!. I've never had any issues with these patches and would rather continue with them.

Hi all, My wife (Kim ) has just started HRT , My wife asked me to research the patches she has been subscribed, when I found this forum. It is interesting to find so many of you cannot get Estraderm as this is exactly what my wife will be using. The product is Estraderm MX50, each patch is 1.5mg. We live in the UK and the product is widely available in our chemist, hope this is helpful as you may be able to buy on line. Regards. DG.