Hi. If someone knows more about this- please help me. Yesterday I felt my first symptoms. My stomach has throbbing on the lower right side. It hurts when I move or cough or anything. I don’t know what could cause this.
This made me very depressed because I have just came back from hospital. About four days ago I had a terrible tonsillitis and doctor told me that only tonsillectomy could help. And now this!?
I don’t know what to do! Please tell me that this couldn’t be something serious?

Well, I will not lie to you- the pain you have described in most cases is caused by inflammation of appendix- a narrow tubular pouch that is attached to the intestines.
This condition is called appendicitis and it is really common. It can easily treated with one small operation called appendectomy. But, there are some complications you should know about.
The most frequent complication of appendicitis is perforation that can cause periappendiceal abscess or diffuse peritonitis.
Fortunately, it occurs infrequently.
Before and after surgery, a person typically receives intravenous antibiotics to help keep any infection.