Hi. I have some delicate problems and I was wondering could anybody help me with some advices on this mater.
I'm 28 year old sexually active man and recently I have noticed that my groin lymph nodes are a bit swollen.
I had a really bad tonsillitis the month before and the moment I get out of bed-this happened to me!
Like I said, I'm sexually active and I'm frightened this could be caused with some sexually transmitted disease.
Please, someone tell me could this cause by some other condition and what should I do next?

I can say only that it is very difficult to talk about possible cause of swelling because you didn’t give us too many details about your sexual life.
First of all, I will tell you that you could be right because groin lymph swelling could be the cause of some sexually transmitted disease and you should contact some urologist about it immediately.
You said that you had some bad tonsillitis a month before. Well this could be also the cause. Bacteria called beta hemolytic streptococcus could get into blood stream and cause generalized body inflammation.
Treatment for this is some strong antibiotic medication.
Of course, I must mention that there are some much more serious causes for your swelling like cancers.
Every cancer located in your pelvic region will cause inguinal lymphs swelling because this is the first line of defense.
So, you need to contact your GP and let him determine the right cause and treatment.