Good day folks,

So, recently I started 17 day diet program. So far, I am satisfied with it. Actually, this is the second time that I am trying this diet, because I am not that disciplined in some diet program. But, a few days ago, I decided to be one of those disciplined folks. I started 17 day diet process, and so far I don’t plan to stop with it.

I am totally new in this, so I was wondering do you have any experience with 17 day diet program.

Can you tell me some tips?

Is this diet program successful?

Have a nice day! 

I have a lot of experience with this diet program, and I have to say that this is so far one of the best diet programs I have been following. It is easy and I bet that each one can face it out this short diet program. You can find a lot of different things on the internet, what to eat, what to avoid, a lot of recipes, etc. Don’t worry, because if you ask me, it is easy and very, very effective.

So, all my experiences are positive and you have to try it.

I hope that you will try and inform us about everything.

Bye! 

Hello there,
I couldn’t agree more with you. You really gave us a full description of this diet program, what we can use, what we should avoid, should we cheat or not…amazing, I must say!
I know how hard some diet programs can be, but I can sure you that this diet program is not that hard at all. You should try it, at least those 17 days, and during that process you will be able to see is this diet program for you or not.
Feel free to ask whatever you want to know, we are here to share our experiences with you :)
Good luck!

Good day,

Thank you very much, especially because of this list what can I eat and what I can’t eat. I am going to promise you that I will try this diet program, at least those 17 days, this first period right? I can’t lose anything, I know that.

Well, I know that I need to avoid all those junk food, and I love it :) This is a problem and I am working on it, because I really want to cut it out – all of it.

One more time, thank you about those comments, they are really helpful.

Have a nice day!