Hello there,

How are you?

Can you tell me what are the no – no foods while on Hungry Girl diet? With which groceries I can’t cheat on some days :)?

Do you have any list to share with me? It would be really nice, because I can’t find any single thing about this on the internet, maybe I was searching on the wrong way. I found something, but I am not sure is this true.

So, if you have any good list with famous no – no groceries, feel free to share with me, please.

It would be really amazing!

Thank you! 

Hey there,

As far as I know, there are not too much no – no food while you are on Hungry girl diet. You can’t eat a standard meals, such as fried food, fast food, snacks such as chips, chocolate, junk food. You eat every grocery that is totally healthy and that is it. For every other tip, I am sorry, but you will need to read this book very careful, and I must say, it is really easy to read.

So, avoid junk food, sugar, white bread, fast food, unhealthy snacks and everything will be ok.

Is this helpful?

Bye!  

Good day,

Yeah, that is basically all that you need to know about food that you need to eat and food that you need to avoid while you are on Hungry Girl diet. I know that you can eat super healthy, organic food. You should make whole grains, fruits and vegetables in this diet. Even they say that you need to eat big portions, you should try with smaller one, not totally small, but the smaller. Follow it as long as your time and your lifestyle allow you this.

Every diet has the same principle of eating, and Hungry Girl is one of them as well. 

Hello girls,

So I believe that you don’t have to be that smart to know what you should avoid while you are on some diet program and while you want to lose your weight.

This book, Hungry Girl diet is really cool and once again, I would tell everyone to read it. You can find a big list of groceries that you can eat and that you should avoid.

The most important thing, you should avoid sugar completely, I mean white sugar. Use something that is totally natural. Eat as much vegetables and fruits as you can. That is the best formula. You can find some amazing recipes and you will see what groceries are in it.

Enjoy!

Hey,

Thank you! I was not really able to read it, I have it, I saw that one of my friends has it, but I didn’t read it :) I will, I just don’t have a lot of time to do that. I really was thinking about it, what food I can eat and I got the same conclusion as you did.  No junk food, no chocolate desert, no fried food. OK, I will remember that always :) And I promise, I will read this book as soon as I can, I will find a time to do that.

Thank you so much for all of your comments.

Regards! 

Hey there,

You’re welcome! Whatever you need to know, ask :)  I really would like to help all of you, I know that sometimes I don’t have experience with a lot of diet programs, but I am really trying to say my experience about some diet programs, because trust me, I have tried most of them :)

So, you need to follow what you eat, it is not that hard, once you find out how to do that, it is going to be really easy.

Good luck and once again, read the book if you didn’t do that already :)

Have a nice day!