Hey boys and girls,

Can you tell me anyone in here currently following Tahiti diet program? My good friend Paige started to follow it, but at the first day of this process, she has some troubles, because she doesn’t know what foods she needs to avoid. It is pretty insane, because I would never start some diet process or program without knowing this. She have some recipes, she have some list of groceries, but she was not able to find that information.

Can you tell me, what foods you need to avoid if you are following Tahiti diet program?Any idea? 

Good day all,
I was following this diet program while I was younger. I was 21 years old and I really like it, because my older sister was following this diet as well. I remember that I needed to eat a lot of brown rice, but of course, that was not all that I needed to eat. Because I was changing my way of eating, I remember that my sister told me that I need to avoid dough, paste, that I don’t even think on it. Everything else is pretty much the same. I was eating a lot of vegetables and fruits, and I was happy because I was eating rice, because I love it so much. You see, it is not complicated :D
Good luck!

Good day there,

I didn’t follow this diet program, but I was eating a lot of different meals from it, and I can say that I was really surprised because of it. I mean, those meals are delicious, and there are a lot of different ingredients that you can eat almost every day. That is why this diet program is not complicated, at all, and there are no a lot of foods that you need to avoid. Basically, the principle is same like other diet programs, just it is a little bit hard to find some ingredietns.Have a nice day! 

Hi people,

I have to confess that I was not that able to understand this diet program, because while I was searching for the list of foods that I need to avoid, I didn’t find almost anything. From the other side, there are a lot of different foods that I need to eat, so I was really wondering is it even possible to find foods that you need to avoid, of course, beside bread, sweat cookies, pasta, etc.

If you have any information about this, let me know, because I am really interested to learn more.

Thank you and keep up with good work! 

Good day all,

Those information are helpful, so, I am really thankful, but I think that this is not enough. I believe that there are a lot of different foods that I need to avoid, and I do understand that this diet program is not that popular in our country, so a lot of you just don’t have a information what to eat and what to avoid. I see.

There is no better option at this moment, than buying one of those books. I will try to find one with those information. That is the best option that I can do!Thank you a lot!