Good day all,

So my niece is preparing to go to the some summer camp, where she is going to be with a tons of different boys and girls. It is cool thing, because she will be able to learn a lot about some other cultures, some other languages, etc. I think that it is going to be fantastic.

Now, she is a little bit overweight. She got fat since last year, almost 15 kilograms. And, I just can’t say that it is ok and that she can stay like this. She needs to lose her weight. The summer camp is in the august, and she wants to lose her pounds – soon. She started to follow One one one diet program, but we are not able to find are there any goods that are forbidden by One one one diet?

Any information? Tnx! 

Hey there,

We are always talking about this how this diet program is hard :) LOL. And now, more question about it. OK, you should avoid the best – tasting foods, it is really simple. Because, they  are full of calories. It can be hard to avoid them, but you must do that. I mean, you need to tell her that. There are a lot of foods that you need to avoid, and you basically do know what food we are talking about. All those unhealthy foods. Eat a lot of vegetables, chicken meat, fish, etc  and she needs to drink a lot of water :)

Hello there,

This diet program is confusing  lol :) It is hard to find or learn anything about this if you don’t have any literature as well. Now, about those foods that are forbidden. You know what you should avoid when you are at some diet program. The same thing is with this diet program as well. There is not that much things that you need to know. Avoid everything that is so good, such as snacks, chocolate, pizza, pastas. If you have the book – better, you will be able to know what to cook and how to follow this diet program.

Hey there,

Well, I do know a lot about it, because I wanted to follow this diet program as well. No success, because I was not able to find some diet tips, I didn’t know how to follow it. At all!

When I asked her why this diet program, she told me that her friends told her that this is something the best that can help her lose her unwanted pounds. I know that it is not, because there are a lot of different diet programs that you can find, but OK. I respect her will.

So, any other foods that she needs to avoid and I need to know?

Please, let me know!

Tnx! 

Hi people,

It is not that hard to follow this diet program, come on people. You do know that every diet program has its own blacklist, right? Those are good that you must not let pass your lips and get into your stomach. If you want to melt your pounds, of course!

You should avoid white rice, brad, pasta, etc.

Make a list of the foods that are on the black list, and put it somewhere where you can read it.It will be easy to learn a lot of things, trust me. All that is tasty is forbidden, like always!

Have a nice day! 

Thank you very much. That is what I was thinking, as well, but I was not sure, because once you think that you know something about some diet program, it is totally wrong :)

Actually, I really have a black list on my fridge. So far, it didn’t helped me a lot, but maybe it is time to help me now. I don’t know, but I am always down when it comes about some diet program.

So, I am going to help my niece by giving her that list. I believe that this is all that I can do at this moment :/

Thank you very much!