Hey everyone. So, my newest dog has some issues lately. I still didn’t visit the vet, but I am planning to do it as soon as possible, tomorrow. My vet is on the vacation, and I don’t know which one, new, I should trust. So, I was telling you about my dog’s issue. Some rash appeared on the gentle skin of his abdominal region and on the backside as well. Yesterday, I have notice the same rash on his ears. I am really worried, because this is new for me. So, I went to research about those symptoms a little bit, and I found out that this can be heat rash.

Is this true? How to treat heat rash on my dog? 

Hey, those are symptoms of heat rash on your dog, but you can’t be sure until you visit your vet. A heat rashes are a minor skin irritation. But, very soon it can transform into an oozing and red rashes that can be accompanied by boils bad odor, pimples.

Does your dog bite, lick this area? Or not?

Before you use any products, consult your vet. But, if your dog really has heat rash, one of the remedies for threating it contains Calamine lotion. Aloe vera gel that is taken directly from the plan in the form of lotion, can also be applied to the heat rash on the area.

Hi there, I think those symptoms you described are associated with heat rash on dogs for sure, but you definitely need to see your vet. A friend of mine had to take her dog to the vets after she discovered a similar skin rash, and also her dog was licking the irritated area a lot. She went straight to the vet as soon as possible, and was directed to get some creams to apply to the skin and she soon saw a difference in her dog! So I advise a trip to the vet is top priority :)Hope it's all sorted soon!

My dog once had a heat rash on the inner part of his back legs and on his tummy. I went to see a vet and she told me that my dog is dealing with a heat rash. She said it’s nothing serious so I didn’t pay much attention to it. It turned out, I should’ve had.

Anyway, treating can be done with both home remedies and medications. I prefer natural, homemade remedies such as chamomile tea  and aloe vera gel. But if that doesn’t work you can always buy some Calamine lotion or creams containing less than 1% hydrocortisone in your local pet shop. 

Hey there. Like everyone told you, those symptoms are definitely the symptoms of heat rash on your dog. I remember that my friend went to see the vet about this issue, and he was not able to tell him what to use lol :) It was some young vet, and I really do believe that he never had this case before. I remember that he was using aloe vera, and this rash almost disappear. After this, he went to see another vet, and he gave him some natural shampoo, with aloe vera as well. So, visiting the vet it should be the first option.

Lately, I do have a lot of problems with my dog and his annoying rash. But, those symptoms are symptoms of heat rash on your dog. I was wondering, did you visit the vet? Any new information for us?

I can’ tell you from my experience, because this is the only rash that has not attacked my dog, but my friend had this problem two years ago. She didn’t visit the vet, but she was using some shampoo with aloe vera extract, with all natural ingredients. So, for the first help, you should try to find this shampoo. Maybe it will help you! 

Have you tried feeding him with grain free food?

Maybe it would be a good idea to try Life’s Abundance soothing mist? Have you heard about it?

It some kind of a blend, herbal blend. It enhances the health of our pets. It has a great effect on the skin. They use vitamin C, zinc and pro-vitamin B-5 and pure flower and plant extracts – such as aloe vera, calendula, chamomile and lavender. That’s why this is so great for rashes. It has a calming effect on the skin. And it’s safe too. It’s even ok to use it for puppies (over twelve weeks old).

It is a pretty good chance your dog is having a heat rash. But only a veterinarian can determine that for sure. Don’t be afraid, you can visit some other vet while yours is on the vacation. Just go through yellow pages and see who is having the biggest ad. :)

Seriously, consult with your friends and just go to the new vet for a check-up.

If it is a heat rash, you can treat it with lotions, creams and shampoos.

I agree with others, Calamine lotion is the best possible treatment for heat rash. If you want something different, feel free to ask a vet for recommendation.