i have been seeking help for thorasic pain for over a year. i have soreness to touch in my T4 T5 area and radiating pain down my right arm with shooting type pain. i have weakness in my neck and much popping when i turn it at times. i wake up in the morning feeling very stiff. seem to be experiencing more fatigue and very stressed out. any thoughts.

hi, would help to know the cause and what treatment or advice you have had since the problem started, if appropriate chiropractory is an option that suits quite a few people, but again it depends on the specifics of the case.

I suffered from TOS pain: fluctuating symptoms like: Very sharp pain, cold hands, numb hands, difficulty sitting still for long periods of time, upper body discomfort constantly, also nerve pain that moves.

BEST SOLUTION: Feldenkrais Method. I took both group and private classes. It took about 6 group lessons to feel a change, while the private lessons, really made a big difference.

Kristi