Can someone tell me more about Aston medical center and treating of vascular diseases? My friend told me something about it and I would appreciate additional information because ma father has some vascular problems.

Aston Center for Vascular Disease is located on the 6th floor of the Aston Ambulatory Care Center. Each vascular evaluation is comprehensive. It includes a complete history, physician-interpreted test results. The most common vascular diseases are carotid diseases, diseases of upper extremity arteries, abdominal aorta diseases, diseases of lower extremities and venous disease. The carotid artery is the main artery serving the brain. If blood flow is slowed by a narrowing caused by plaque formation a person can experience a stroke. This is commonly called a brain attack. Carotid disease is a blockage of the carotid artery. Carotid artery gives rise to a transient change or permanent change in the brain. Another one vascular disease is blockage in the aorta. This is also called aneurysmal dilation and it can be easily treated once diagnosed.