I have been going through a rapid methadone detox- from 140 mg to (yesturday) 10 mg today was supposed to be 5 but this guy gave me twenty for me to wean myself down slower (tomorrow is my last 5 mg dose at the clinic). i said f**k that, my addict self just drank it. t was about 20 mg. i believe. i didn't get high at all. my question is, how much will this affect my detox? i will take the 5 tomorrow and thats it. will it make my detox longer or will it not matter? im sick but it isnt unbearable- till nighttime and i kick like a jackrabbit but its ok ive been through worse. what do you guys think? did i f*** my detox up more or does it not matter? i am feeling withdrawal symptoms now it is 540pm i took it at 1000am....??? thank you allll!!!!!!!!!!!:-) oh, and if i didnt even have withdrawal symptoms till the past few days, and even my herion withdrawals havent been that that bad- will it get worse? a lot of ppl at the clinic wwere trying tobullshit me into buying their drugs(niiice sales pitch lo)and exagerate, some dontof course, but ...willl it get much worse then it is now???thank uuuuu w/b sooooonnn

I am up at 70mls daily. Drop 5 mls per week/fortnight. DANGER at 30. Inpatient bed best. Transfer at 20/15 mg to subatex, valium sedation ok 7 days. subatex drops at 0.4mg as suits, valium /temazepam 7/10 days max. From 5mls methadone until 7 days of methadone is where most fail because of lack of sleep. temazepam and food and lots walking. Unfortunatly there are few prescribers with this insight, just getting of the methadone is a victory. A few weeks on minor sedatives PRN and tail of is better than 70mls day and death. XD