My hairdresser told me that connecting beauty, environment and well-being, Aveda all but began the organic trend in hair care twenty-plus years ago. Then I realized Aveda's much-loved products are widely used all over the world. I have heard it can wake you up or calm you down with pure drifts of plant aroma that turn your bathroom into an exotic sensory experience. Now I wish to hear more about it, because I might start using it too.

It is true whatever your hair's needs are dry, oily, color-treated or normal, plant-infused treatments exist for you in Aveda. From chamomile to black malva and marshmallow root to sap moss, Aveda lets its customers to change the mood as you change your hair. Aveda is the art and science of pure flower and plant essences. Its producers promote wellness, longevity, radiance, and bliss when they follow simple, nurturing practices. Horst Rechelbacher is the founder of Aveda, the natural, aromatherapy-based, hair, skin, and body care products line. In addition to heading Aveda, he is also an environmental activist and a seeker who has studied the world's spiritual traditions. He says the key to wellness, inner harmony, and beauty is a process that is eased by returning to nature and to the wisdom of the oldest cultures and rituals as Aveda brings it to you. Aveda is promoting a selection of soothing rituals that you can incorporate into your own life. These include breath, touch, movement, food, herbs, meditation, relaxation, and a variety of cleansing, healing, and body-care practices. It should be done by using essential oils and natural products from Aveda, of course.