A year ago, I had my hair permanently straightened with chemicals. A month or two ago, I used Sun-In to make my hair lighter but stopped about a week and a half in of using it. I noticed, or thought I noticed, that my hair's coming out on my comb more than usual and that my hair is easy to pull out. After noticing the problem and stopped the use of Sun-In, I decided to use shampoo only every other day and upped my use of conditioner. I feel like my hair is just dry and brittle. But is there anything I should be worrying about? Is there anything I can do? Should I go see anyone for this problem?

okay whay sun in is is hydrogen peroxide which is the same thing in developer we use in the salon. hydrogen peroxide is a liftinv agent that strips the hair of color and opens the cuticle to allow hair color to enter. so if u use hydrogen peroxide by its self it is going to pull the color molecules out of ur hair leaving it lighter but by doing this it cause ur hair follicle to stay open which causes it to get damaged. you really need to buy some karatin for ur hair. this is a protien that helps repair ur hair. u can find it at the beauty store or even online.