Hi, I am a twenty seven years old woman. Until the last couple of years I had no problems with my hair. It was my pride and joy. Then, for no apparent reason it started to deteriorate. Now it is very dry and lifeless. I have tried all kinds of products on it. I even took some tablets and vitamins, but without success. I have heard somewhere that aromatherapy products can help with all kinds of condition. I was wondering if it might help me. Can you recommend any aromatherapy products for my hair?

Hi, I have had similar problems that are now fortunately behind me, thanks to aromatherapy products. I didn't have much faith in these products, but I had nothing to lose so I decided to give them a try. I have bought an all natural shampoo and conditioner with essential oils. The saleswoman also recommended a treatment that I massage on my scalp to enhance hair growth. After three months I was able to see the results. My hair has regained its shine and quality. I haven't stopped using these products ever since. I have no idea what type of essential oils are inside and to tell you the truth I don't care. The most important thing is that it helped me tremendously. The only thing that you have to be careful about when you go shopping is that the products are one hundred percent natural.