Laying it on the table.....
10 days ago I had unprotected sex,with another man than my husband of 16 years. mistake #1
I allowed myself to fall, into feeling young and wanted by someone else stupidity(36 yrs old). I have had
Paraguard for more than 3 years, and obviously wasn't thinking about std's until the next morning. 5 days later
returning home, i had sex with my husband, not having seen any signs and wanting to repent and move forward. Water under the bridge and the tide was leaving so to speak. I began spotting the next morning, and began the FREAK OUT. went to the GYN as soon as
possible (3 days later) did std screening . I have to wait 7 or 8 days from today for results. Spotting got worse quickly, and i have been
having full cylce now for 3 days. (irregularly) I was given 1 week of Doxcycyline, and 800 mg of ibuprofin a day to lessen bleeding and swelling. I am hoping i can handle situation without loosing my marriage, would be the case for sure. Please HELP with any medical advise or suggestions... Thank you

tell him the truth and try to figure it out from there.