Few days ago I found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant. I don't know what to do because I am only 16 and haven't told anyone except my boyfriend who doesn't want anything to do with it. I can't believe that this is happening to me! I think that my parents will kill me! Should I have this baby?

Dear 16 yer old girl, I understand that you are scared and afraid of their reaction, but you really need to talk to your parents. You are their daughter and they love you, you need to trust them enough to tell them what is going on with you. Be completely honest about everything. However, I can't tell you if you should have your baby or not, because this is up to you to decide. You have to ask your parents for help. Being single parent is very hard, expecially at your age. Once baby comes, it is there for the rest of the life. You will be missing a lot of things that teenagers usually do. Now, I don't want you to think that I am telling you to choose not having a baby or that I am judgeing you but you and your boyfriend should have used protection. The smartest thing for you is to talk to your parents, they love you and I am sure that they will not leave you on your own.