I had excurating upper right stomacj pain going to right arm, neck,lower back. was checked in local hospital they siad it was just a air pocket between diaphram & colon kept me for 8 hours sent me home.I went in screamign & yelling I was in so much pain,I never want to go through that ever again, at first ithought nonthing about the pain it wasn't to bad then 10 mins. late it was excruating sharp pain nonthing i have ever had before other than when i had galstones. they thought it was kenndy stones but that wasn't it.
my ?? is what is the diffrence between gas & air pockets why isn't there anything on the net about it. :'(
can you help me out??i have asked the docotr but all he said it was the same thing as gas.but much more painfull I agree. thanks for your time. Debora Lloyd

Hey i am 18 years old i have had the very same thing happening to me for the past two years. I had went to the ER when i first started haveing them and they told me is was pluracy. Than i became pregnate and the pain got worse. My mother rushed me to the ER because i was throwing up every thing i tried to eat. They than told me it was nothing they could do for me since i was pregante. I just recently had my baby in Dec of 09 and than had a spell again shortly after and they tried saying it was just my moods changing from having a baby. Than i told them that i had them before i got pregnate and they just ignored me. I finally went to the ER on night and told them if they didnt give me something for pain i was going to report them for not trying to help me. THe pain med did not help at all. They finally got me some appointments for test to be done. I than started noticing it was more with the food i was eating that was making me feel this way. I had my test run and they tried everything from X-RAYS to putting a SCOOP down my throat. Still to this day i have had problems and my mother is now thinking it was the birthcontrol i was on before i got pregant. I need to know what is wrong with me so i dont have to worry about soemthing happening to me and my child be without a mother. If you have any information about it please post it.

I had very similar situations several trips to the hospital and they never found anything I think they thought I was crazy or a pill chaser even though I didn't ask for pain meds. Finally went to a different hospital and found out
it was gallstones they removed my gallbladder and I never had the pain again.

Hi,I feel these pain two.right arm ,my back,neck sometimes .even feeling my fingers my hand and my right stomach up.when I eat a bit later or when I get stress out or negative though or feelinfs .strange .I have 2 boys hope we will be fine.im trying vegan diet ..relax