hi all. ive been getting very bad lower for about 2 weeks now and gettin cramps in my stomach also pains just under my ribs. am looking very bloating aswell. ive had my usual periods but not heavy and usually i am and in agony with them. i came off the pill about 7 months ago because me and my fiance is trying for a baby. also we got checked for stds and we found out we had clamidiya before me and my partner got together he checked him self and i never did so i know it was from me. the last time i had unprotected sex was 3 years ago with my ex partner. is it still possible to get pregnent or am i? ive had a hpt about 3 weeks ago and it came negative.

Were you given anitbiotics for the clamidiya?! I can help you further I just need some more information!

1. When was your last period?
2. When you say you are in agony when did that start?
3. Were you treated for the STD?
4. When is your next period due?

thank you

1. my last period was last week
2. 2 weeks ago
3. yea i had my antibiotics and also went bac to check it agin and it had cleared up
4. 25th of january

Unfortunately honey regarding the pregnancy issue, you are going to have to wait till closer to your period! BUT I think you are having pains from either a yeast infection OR perhaps the start of an ovarian cyst! Which can give you the EXACT same symptoms of pregnancy! I am definitely leaning towards an ovarian cyst, and I think you need to get seen by a gynecologist and ask for a vaginal swab, then a pelvic/internal vaginal ultrasound! They will be able to see if you are starting a cyst! Please let me know how you make out OK? And also know that Ovarian Cysts are VERY common and treatable! Good luck and health