I have heard all good things about Dr. Barry Davidson. As I heard he can perform liposuction significantly better then other doctors. I am considering doing liposuction, but because of my medical condition anesthesia is big issue. I am interested to know type of anesthesia that Dr. Barry Davidson uses. Thanks.

Dr. Barry Davidson routinely uses the tumescent technique of liposuction, which is important advance. This facilitates the removal of much larger volumes of fat while greatly reducing blood loss. By performing this procedure in a hospital setting, he is able to remove much larger amounts of fatty tissue with greater safety than could be done in an office facility. I only know that Dr. Davidson has arranged for discounted hospital and anesthesia packages for this procedure, I can’t tell you the type.