I have got into the bad habit of going out for lunch with my colleagues regularly, which means at least twice a week. If I continue like that, I am going to put on lots of weight and I know it. The problem is that I don't know how to put together good packed lunches at home that taste good and will stay good the whole day. Can you tell me what your favorite diet lunches are?

I work from home so I have access to my own kitchen for lunches, which sure makes things a lot easier. But I wanted to tell you that I think bagels are a great lunch - you can buy bagels in advance, and put whatever you like inside them. I like baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella, for instance. Or you could do salmon and (diet) cream cheese. Or bagels with goats cheese, rocket and pickles... Lots of low fat combinations there! They never get boring, and fit into a really small lunch box, so they are easy to carry around.

Thanks jacquetta for sharing your knowledge.......