Hi, guys. This is it. I must do something with my kilograms. I have an excess fat and I will have to lose it. Does anyone have any idea how to rid of this? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. All your replies are more than welcomed.

Hello to you too. Many people have this problem. I don’t believe in magic pills and similar products for losing weight. If you want results, you must work hard. I recommend you an excessive training followed by a proper diet. Lose carbohydrates and fat from your diet. Eat proteins, vegetables and fruit. Visit your nearby gym. It should be well equipped. Consult a trainer to make a program especially for you. Bye!

Hi. Thank you for your advices. I don’t believe in diet pills either. My friend is telling me to try with various products. I think I will follow your advice. I have a gym nearby and I will go there next week. When I notice first results, you will be the first whom I will inform. Thanks. Bye!