We went for a check up to do with fertility, and the doctor suggested that I need to lose weight before we try to get pregnant again. She said that the fertility clinic can not help us with treatments like clomid or IVF unless we try this first, which is fair enough. What is the best way to stay healthy and lose weight before pregnancy? Can you suggest a good pre-pregnancy diet?

I am afraid that there is no magical pills when it comes to weight loss. You need to work on losing the weight you need lose through a combination of exercise, eating less and the right foods and just letting time take its course. Overnight solutions do not exist, and quick fixes for losing weight tend to be short term, and they are risky. Making a solid weight loss plan is your best bet. Prepare for it to take a whole year, if you are very obese.

Losing weight is really difficult for me. Eating less, going through series of exercises and eating the right food is really a healthy and best way to loose weight. But I've been doing this for a long time but it seems like nothing have change. Because I'm hoping that when I wake up in the morning I have curves already. Well I guess what I'm looking for is a miracle. So I'll just condition myself to focus and go back to my weight loss program again.

I would highly recommend the Eat-Clean diet. I lost 20 pounds in 2.5 months, with minimal changes to my diet. Its not a crash diet, it's a lifestyle change. All I did was just eat more veggies, fruits, whole grains, and lean meats, plus I got to eat as much as I wanted of these things! I never felt hungry, which was really great, it made me want to continue with it. If you really want to give your body the best chances, get healthier and lose weight at the same time! Losing weight the wrong way can sometimes make it harder for your body to handle things, like pregnancy. I would also suggest adding lots of vitamins to your diet, B vitamins work wonders! Best of luck, I hope you get what you want!

-C.