Hi everybody! My dream has finally come true! I’ve been chosen to run for my high school racing team and I’m thrilled. I’ll give my best to achieve a decent result. Now I’m preparing for that event and I need good track spikes. Which are the best in your opinion? The price doesn’t matter, because I really need to be at my best for that race.

Hey kid! My choice is always Brooks. This manufacturer is one of the best for any kind of running shoes. Of course, I don’t want to underestimate Adidas, Nike or Asics, but my feet feel most comfortable in Brooks shoes. I’d recommend you Brooks Z1 Distance running shoes. They’re very comfortable and have good cushioning system and thus shock absorption is excellent. Their new revolutionary spike design has been used for making of this shoe and it enables excellent traction and you’ll be very stable while running. Another important thing is that the upper fabric is breathable. This shoe is very light and it fits perfectly, but of course, you have to try it on, because what’s excellent for me might be not so comfortable to you.