Has anyone tried Reebok Premier Control 3? I have to buy a new pair of running shoes and I’m looking for something that has good motion control. Presently I’m wearing Mizuno Wave Renegade and I’d like something similar. My feet are flat and wide and I’m overpronator. Will this shoe be a good choice for me? Share your experiences with this model.

If Mizuno Wave Renegade fits you well, Reebok Premier Control 3 is an excellent shoe for you. It is a motion control shoe, which means that it’s specifically designed to meet the needs of people with flat feet who are overpronators (these two characteristic usually go together). These shoes are durable and well cushioned, and they offer great stability. They’re newer version of Reebok Supreme Control which was regarded as one of the most stable running shoes. Besides, they’re very flexible and heel to toe movement is very smooth. My only complaint about Reebok Premier Control 3 is that they’re pretty narrow in the midfoot region, which bothers me because I have wide feet. Anyway, I’d still recommend it.