What do you think is an ideal running shoe shape? I like Adidas running shoes and their shape, but I don’t pay much attention to that in general. I usually look for comfort and performance. I know that the shape has much to do with it, but for some reason I regard shape only as an aesthetic category. How about you?

Me too! I can’t buy regular or running shoes which don’t have the nice shape and sometimes I even risk comfort and performance only in order to have nice and well shaped shoes. Sometimes the fact that a shoe has a good shape doesn’t imply that it’s comfortable and quality. But what can I say, I’m so superficial.  But I’ve recently read that a team of designers has been working on a new, revolutionary running shoe designs with different shape. The upper part of the sole is lifted upwards and that will bring about great acceleration. I can’t remember the name of the company, but they will be released soon.