I run but I have flat feet, which prevents me from running too long. I also go through shoes fairly quickly. If there are any runners out there who also have flat feet, I have found an article on choosing the right shoes, which you can read, here:

If you have any thoughts or tips (eg. what shoe works for your? Injury prevention?) for runners with fallen arches, this would be a great place to share and I'd love to hear what you have to offer.

People with a Low arch do not have a distinct curve along the inside of the foot. The imprint taken in a wet test may show nearly the entire foot. People with low arches are more likely to overpronate which can result in injuries.
Nike Zoom Structure Triax the only one which i will recommend you.

you really have to work on what is the underlying cause of your flat feet. You can work on some techniques for Strengthening your feet. Also like brandicted said, Get yourself some good stability shoes.