Hello everyone, I currently have a "obese" body which I want to get in shape with muscles, etc.

My problem is I have stretch marks on my hips, is it too late for me to get a great looking body and to show it off without being embarrassed about my stretch marks?

I'm in the same boat, dude. Unfortunately, as far as I know there's nothing that can totally get rid of them except for cosmetic surgery. There are creams and lotions on the market (usually marketed to post-pregnant women) that claim to help, but I don't think they do much.

Stretch marks are essentially scars. they made fade over time, but you will always be able to see them. Don't let that get in the way of getting in shape, though! Keep up the good work!

Nothing will ever get rid of them completely, but you can try using cocoa-butter.