ive got these pimple like bumps on my scrotum right at the bottom of the shaft of my penis. ive counted around 10 - 13, sum reallllly smal and one or two slightly larger.

if squeezed, some of them will discharge a white puss like a pimple, mostly the bigger bumps, they become red afterwards and sometimes bleed when squeezed.

ive had this problem for about a month and a bit and from what i can see they are getting bigger slowley.

ive had unprotected sex with one girl who i ve been sleeping with for a while , around 4 months which i dont think would have been the cause of this because i m the only guy shes been sleeping with. But i had sex with a girl around 2 months ago and i used a condom but when i pulled out it came off....not sure if it came off before that but yer when i pulled out it was off.

im really really worried, any suggestions?

THANK YOU!

matt

its not a sexually transmittd anythin anyeway dont worry, i got the same thing.. they multiply for a while :-( ..but i had em since i was like 14, and i was a virgin at the time..

theres no problem they are just pubic cysts and will go away by themselves...just make sure ur keeping urself clean

Some one help me there is so many different POEPLE with different types of walks I have a black walk on my bollox and Reyes to squeeze it but just f*****g hurts please please help me it is just black like a walt but it is hard and when squeezed does not nothing comes out please help me I am to scared to go to doctor invade it is something I don't want like cancer