Is there any good product to reduce pore size? Everybody assures me that a pore’s physical diameter cannot be changed. I am so unhappy with my face. I don’t have money for lifting of plastic surgery; I need something that I can buy. My dermatologist said that those ‘holes’ on my face of due to bacterial infection????

Pore dilatation begins with faulty exfoliation of cells lining the interior sebaceous gland. Once formed, sebum accumulates protracted pooling of skin oils serves to both nourish bacteria and ultimately leads to inflammation, and acne formation. I know a product called ‘Porefect- Pore Minimizing Solution’. Well, yes pore’s physical diameter cannot be changed, but Porefect is proven to give superior results in helping pores appear smaller, removes excess skin oils, crops out blackheads and smoothes out edges.

Hi

My pores have just started to open, very minimal... Im afraid it will get bigger and form holes.

What can i do now to close them as i do not have an acne problem. i have very good skin

try to go to kaya skin clicnic