Can someone tell me does being diagnosed with bladder polyps' means I am actually at risk of having bladder cancer? I actually had hip fracture last year and I was hospitalized for more than a month and during all this time I was having indwelling catheter in order to provide appropriate bladder management. And lately I have started feeling some sort of bladder pressure and I had an ultrasound that showed I have some bladder polyps and my doc advised me just to have frequent bladder polyps monitoring but I am in fear I might get bladder cancer. What do I do?

What do you do-do what you have been advised for I suppose those bladder polyps in your case are not bigger than 0, 5 cm in diameter for in these case bladder polyps monitoring is usually recommended-this size of bladder polyps are not malignant therefore there are big chances that those bladder polyps never turns into bladder cancer but of course whenever it comes to a condition such like this frequent rechecks control are very important. In case those bladder polyps grows bigger than 1cm in diameter than the surgery is common solution.