At 4 weeks 6 days i starred bleeding but its never enough to touch a panty liner. Just there when i wiped. But always a bright red. Yesterday (6 weeks 3 days) i started bleeding a bit more then i had been. But still not enough for a pad. And i passed a thin stringy clot. After the clot passed the bleeding went back to "normal" or at least the same as the last week and a half. I went to the er twice last weekend and my levels went from 190 to 350 in a day and a half. So they were rising and I've convinced myself not to go again and follow the Dr's orders that as long as I'm not filling a pad and having no pain not to worry. But its hard. Im hoping someone else has a similar story? I don't feel like I'm having a miscarriage but I'm just worrying. Please I need reassurance.

Hi Guest,

I guess what that means if your doctor is aware of it as this is usually not normal (bleeding in pregnancy) is that if your bleeding gets worse or cramping I would then go to the ER immediately.  Enough to fill a pad, big clots or painful cramping.

Hope this helps and good luck with the pregnancy.

Congratulations BTW