oh my gosh i thought i was the only weird one getting these things.. mine usually coming on my thumb and pointer finger.. its itty bitty blister things.. itch like crazy at times.. they are normally random just pop up every once in a while.. the only conclusion i came up with is that it has to do with chemicals and soaps we use.. bc if i dont wet my hands washing dishes or other cleanly activities they seem to get a lil better eventhough when they pop eventually the crack and dry my fingers really bad but i normally keep triple antibiotic ointment on it.. if u put a bandaid on it, its breaks out more blister bc i have an allergy to the glue on them anyway.. so if anyone has a better way to handle this id love to know.. lol

I began getting them directly on the joints of the finger next to the ones most affected by RSD / CRPS, although mine contain very little fluid they are painful.
The second one appeared to have something (like a splinter) inside it, in desperation I removed the skin covering it.
Sounds odd, it looked even odder, it looked similar to the end of a piece of monofilament fishing line, far too tender to even consider removing, I cleaned it, triple antibiotic salve, no pain now just a bump.
So far I have 3, all on the same finger, each one directly over the joint, I have a terrible case of spinal osteoarthritis that may be a contributing factor.
From a cortisone "junky" to an RFA supporter I have tried nearly everything over the years, then the RSD / CRPS diagnosis........ I don't play the lottery either, lol.