I have a problem that I have noticed few days ago. I realized I have blisters on the top of my feet. I have never had this problem, so I do not know how to act now. Can you tell me more about this problem, should I ask my doctor about treatment. Could it be symptom of some dangerous disease or disorder, and how can I treat it?

Blisters are caused by abrasion against the skin, and normally it is possible to occur at the top of feet. Lubricating the skin can keep that abrasion from causing blisters, so this is what you should do. The lubricant you use should last for the length of your walk. To heal these blisters, apply any lubricant liberally to your feet in any area that is prone to blistering. It is cheap and it is proven to work, so definitely you could start with treatment. You could try with petroleum jelly before you wear your socks. That will help you to stay without blisters, not even on a marathon. This helps even with people that used to get big heel blisters every time at only few miles. Another way is silicone-based roll-on, which provides long lasting lubrication to prevent blisters and chafing. This solution is odorless and non-greasy, and you can think of it as high-tech petroleum jelly. Try some of these and I am sure you will heal and prevent further blisters on top of feet

I dont thing you should lube your feet. I'd try different socks or different shoes, double socks or whatevers better for you. I think fish oil caplets would benefit your lubrication for feet and also many other dry parts of body and good for heart and many other things too. I'd do this , could be athletes foot, try a cheap cream clotrimazole from 99 cent store for a few weeks first. ok good luck ok, charley.